Join & Renew
Membership in the League of Women Voters is open to people ages 16 and older. Your membership gives the League the political influence needed to build a voice for citizens and a force for change.
JOIN BY MAIL
What image do you want to use for the next large image. Enter the path (URL) to image in the single row table below. Upload image first to web graphics, and then copy the URL
|Image URL for 3rd panel
Benefits of a LWV Membership
You can have an impact on elections and public policy. As a member of LWV, you can
- Be Informed: Gain access to our programs, publications, and discussions.
- Serve Your Community: Register voters, educate the public, and meet with government officials at local, state, and national levels.
- Create Change: Study issues and shape public policy.
- Meet New People: Our members are welcoming, smart, engaging, and hopeful.
- Develop New Skills: Gain experience in advocacy, public speaking, and research.
- Be Active: Be involved to the extent you choose to be.
By joining LWV-Dallas, you automatically become a member of the following Leagues:
You will add your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states, Washington, D.C., and U.S.territories.
Register for a 12-month League membership as an individual or as a household. Household memberships include discounted dues for a second member who resides at the same address, such as a spouse, partner, child, parent, or roommate. Are you currently a student? Please sign up for the student membership.
||$75.00 for primary +
$37.50 for a second household member
You may upgrade your membership to Patron with an additional $75 donation or to Benefactor with an additional $425 donation by clicking on the "donate" tab after joining or renewing. Lifetime memberships are automatically renewed. Membership dues and contributions to LWV Dallas, a 501(c)3 organization, are tax-deductible.
Know that your membership dues add to our grassroots strength and our financial resources at the local, state, and national levels.
Tips for Club Express
To streamline office procedures in 2020, LWV-Dallas started using Club Express on June 1 to automate membership sign-ups, manage the event calendar, centralize volunteering opportunities, and track donations. A few tips:
- If you would like the monthly Voter Newsletter emailed to you, go to Member Profile, click Contact Info, scroll down to "Other Contacts" and select “I will download the newsletter." If you need the newsletter sent via U.S. Mail, select “I want a printed newsletter.”
- You will receive two emails from Club Express during your join/renew process. (1) A signup or renewal confirmation email and (2) a payment confirmation email. The signup confirmation email will include your username and password, but new members will not be able to logon until payment has processed. If you sign-up as a household, your secondary member will get an email with his/her own username and password.
- Members who want to renew online or donate online must logon by clicking "Member Login".
- Forgot your username or password? Contact ClubExpress directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 457 - 2582
LWV-Dallas uses Paypal to process credit, debit, and Paypal transactions. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Amex, and Discover. If you join/renew online and prefer to pay by check, please make the check out to “LWV-Dallas” and mail it to LWV-Dallas Office. New members will not have access to the Members Logon until payment has cleared. If you would like to request financial assistance with dues, please contact us. If you would like to gift someone a membership, please contact us.